The Plumber, Heating and Cooling is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for a wide variety of tasks in our office. You will be tracking incoming phone calls and other communications to see what marketing source generated those calls, following up to make sure calls and emails were made from our office staff, sending out emails through a third-party email platform, and going onsite with technicians to take photos and videos for marketing purposes.
For you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Tracking calls and other communications.
- Sending out email blasts
- Take photos and videos for marketing purposes
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.