compensation: $52,000 plus, depending on experience
employment type: full-time
The Plumber Heating And Cooling is searching for a skilled Call Center Manager who can lead our team to better performance and improve service quality. The Call Center Manager will assist in establishing call center objectives, troubleshooting techniques, analyzing call center data, and focusing on improving performance and processes. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
This position oversees the daily operations of the call center and call center staff. Duties include hiring, training, and motivating staff members to provide excellent service to patients. Establishing goals for call center staff by setting objectives, and analyzing call center metrics to ensure that the company and staff meet goals and provide, reliable, efficient support for patients. Follow and resolve any customer issues, or other call center problems that occur.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hires, onboards and trains call center personnel.
- Coaches call center staff through challenging customer service issues.
- Analyzes call center data and prepares reports for upper management.
- Evaluates staff effectiveness and performance annually, or on an as-needed basis.
- Develops, modifies, and maintains procedures to drive efficiencies in the office to boost staff performance and results.
- Leads team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coaching staff regarding processes and practices.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Develops monthly, quarterly, and annual call center goals and action plans by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data trends.
- Prepares work schedules to ensure sufficient coverage.
- Assists other management teams in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Responsible for the communication of job expectations; ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action if needed.
- Assists with patient registration when needed.
- Takes on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers or call center operations.
- Three (3) years of management experience
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Proficient with basic computer software and phone systems
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations and meet strict quotas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office applications, computer programs for scheduling, and report creation
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution
- Polite, professional phone voice