- Benefits Offered: Dental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
- Compensation: $58,800 to $120,000 per year (plus commission)
The Plumber Heating & Cooling is an established Plumbing Heating and air conditioning company Located in Western New York and Service all of the area . Our company is currently hiring for a full-time Lead Residential HVAC Service Technician to go into clients’ homes to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their heating and air conditioning systems. We are looking for an individual to start out as a Lead Residential HVAC Service Technician and later advance into an HVAC manager or supervisor role. We pay our Lead Residential HVAC Service Technicians a competitive compensation based on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer our heating and air conditioning the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- IRA plan
- Paid vacation (after one year)
- Weekly in-person training
- Company truck
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Career-oriented – motivated to further your heating and air conditioning career as an HVAC manager
- Problem solver – quickly troubleshoots and fixes issues
- Strong communicator – ability to express technical information in layman’s terms
- Natural-born leader – can effectively manage and supervise other HVAC technicians
- Dependable – someone that our team and clients can rely on
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- EPA certification
- 5+ years of heating and air conditioning experience
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Management experience is a plus but not required. If you’re an experienced HVAC technician that can meet the above requirements, we need your help leading our techs toward success. Apply today to join our heating and air conditioning team!