Request a Call Back
Hiring professionals to perform routine maintenance on your ductless air conditioner is the best way to keep your unit running smoothly and avoid costly repairs. The HVAC technicians at The Plumber, Heating & Cooling are specially trained in ductless air conditioner inspections, evaluating every part of your unit to identify any minor or major issues. Having regular inspections done on your ductless AC unit can save you from future repair or replacement expenses.
Here are some of the main reasons why ductless air conditioner maintenance is so important:
- Preventing future breakdowns that can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars in repairs and utility costs if left undetected.
- Extending the lifespan of your ductless air conditioning unit.
- Improved efficiency
- Better indoor air quality
During a routine maintenance visit, our technicians will do a thorough and complete evaluation of your ductless air conditioning unit. Some of the tasks performed during maintenance include the following:
- Checking all safety components.
- Cleaning dust or debris.
- Adjusting electrical connections.
- Cleaning and replacing filters as needed.
- Inspecting airflow settings.
Because your ductless air conditioner is a substantial investment up front, regular maintenance is critical for ensuring your unit will continue to function properly in the years to come. By hiring the HVAC technicians at The Plumber, Heating & Cooling to perform regular maintenance, you’ll ensure your unit remains in top condition so it can cool your home as efficiently as possible during the hottest months of the year. If you have any questions about our ductless air conditioner maintenance services, get in touch by calling (716) 894-4382 and our team will be happy to assist you.