- Benefits Offered: Dental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
- Compensation: $35,000 to $65,000 per year (plus commission)
We are currently seeking a professional and ambitious Call Taker CCR” / dispatcher with some office management experience to develop and grow with our company.
This position is responsible for field personnel dispatching, and managing the inventory, daily office details including bookkeeping , A/R and A/P. It is an important responsibility as this is a vital position in maintaining our ability to establish, grow, and maintain a client base. Anyone performing in this capacity must have the ability to effectively communicate with field personnel, internal support personnel, as well as the customers.
Manage our current team of dispatchers and CCR
- Develop a clear understanding of each technicians’ strengths and weaknesses
- Know local area and be able to read a map
- Understand schedule as it evolves throughout the day
- Prioritize calls
- Accurate documentation of proper forms related to technician and calls
- Communicate call status to other employees and managers
- Track Scoreboard
- Know the steps necessary for Dispatching for Profits
- Make sure customers are 100% satisfied
- Manage and ensure daily call count is met
- Meeting time commitments 90% of the time.
- Source necessary equipment, parts, and materials
- Manage the inventory flow and processes
- Debrief daily on sales and production progress
- Basic accounting / Bookkeeping
- High School education (minimum)
- High-level of basic computer skills, includes Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to lead and participate in a team.
- Good attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Understand all products and services offered
- Know and understand the role and duties of the CCR and how it related to dispatch
- Know and understand the type and the reason for various equipment, which may be used on the service calls.
- Handling of human resource related issues
- Review and analysis of daily management essentials report
- Review and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly financial reports
- Review, analysis, and bid submission on company insurance
- Daily management of cash flow
- Preparation of company budget as well as quarterly reviews of budget
- Review accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Administering and communicating all company benefits
- Strong numerical/financial aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Good computer skills
- Strong ability to multi-tasks
- Ability to get along with and work with other team members
- Ability to work well under stress
- Have an exceptional ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Position Requires ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds
We are excited to offer all full-time employees:
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- 401k / IRA
- Retirement plan
- Flexible spending benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance