Request a Call Back
"*" indicates required fields
Over time, tankless water heaters often need to be replaced for various reasons. At The Plumber, Heating & Cooling in Buffalo, our tankless water heater replacement professionals are trained to perform full tankless water replacements for both residential and commercial customers. Our experience and expertise allows us to install most types tankless water heater units. We work with all our customers on various tankless water heater replacement solutions, always providing safe and efficient services that deliver long-lasting results. We always strive to exceed customers’ expectations and ensure that all tankless water heaters are installed according to industry standards.
Often tankless water heaters must be replaced due to the following issues:
- System overload. Depending on your tankless water heater’s capacity, sometimes too many water applications at once (such as multiple showers running at the same time) can cause the system to become overloaded and completely shut down. If this issue occurs frequently, it may be time to consider upgrading to a unit with a greater capacity.
- In the case that a pipe starts to leak, corrosion can start to occur and potentially lead to damage of your tank unit.
- Blockages in exhaust pipes. If your tankless water heater operates on natural gas or propane, there is a risk of a gas leak if the exhaust pipes become clogged.
- Build-up of minerals. Deposits of calcium and magnesium can build up on the interior of your pipes and collect on parts of your tankless water heater. When this happens, your water can become discolored over time.
- Ignition failure. If your tankless water heater fails to ignite, this could be due to several reasons, some which are more severe than others. Depending on the problem, a full unit replacement may be required.
These are just some of the many issues that may signal the need to replace your tankless water heater. At The Plumber, Heating & Cooling in Buffalo, our tankless water heater replacement team always provide fast and convenience service and can install many types of tankless water heater models. Contact The Plumber, Heating & Cooling, and let one of our certified technicians complete an inspection to determine if a full tankless water heater replacement is needed for your Buffalo home. We’ll be happy to discuss the replacement process with you in detail and answer all your questions.