Request a Call Back
"*" indicates required fields
Even the best quality hot water tanks can break down from time to time. There are several issues that can occur with hot water tanks, such as leaks, a broken thermostat, or blockage in the water storage tank. Our plumbing and heating technicians are skilled at diagnosing hot water tank problems and determining the most useful and cost-effective hot water tank repair options in Buffalo.
Here are some of the most common signs your Buffalo homes water tank needs repair:
- Water temperature issues (when the water is either too cold, or warm but not hot enough)
- Discolored or rusty smelling water
- Water with a metallic smell or taste
- Heater making loud popping or rumbling sounds
- Leaks coming from heater (leaks can have many causes, such as poor gaskets, stuck valves or overheating)
If you’re unsure whether your Buffalo home’s hot water tank needs repair, it’s best to call us and schedule a visit so we can examine your unit and determine what work may need to be done. Unlike chain appliance stores, you’ll receive the most ethical professional recommendations from the best local technicians in the industry. Our plumbing technicians provide fast service for all major brands. We service all types of water heaters, including tank, electric, power vent, and tankless water heaters. We also install and service all types of commercial water heaters throughout the Western New York region, including Buffalo. Call for hot water heater maintenance and repair.