Request a Call Back
"*" indicates required fields
The Plumber offers sewer line repair and replacement to the Buffalo area, it is often needed for older sewer lines due to damage that occurs as a result of aging. Roots can grow through cracked lines, blocking and destroying pipes. If you’ve ignored problems for some time, it’s likely repairs will be needed for a broken or clogged sewer line. Fortunately, The Plumber, Heating & Cooling, has the specialized expertise to diagnose all types of sewer problems, as well as implement the most effective long-term solutions to repair your Buffalo home or businesses’ sewer line.
Here are some of the most common signs we see in the Buffalo area that indicate a sewer line repair or replacement may be needed:
- Sewage back-ups and blockages. As one of the most telltale signs of a sewage problem, water backflow (often seen in a sink or toilet) can indicate failure of a properly functioning sewer line.
- Sewer odor. If you constantly smell an odor around your property, it’s time to have your sewer line checked.
- Slow-moving drains. Drains in sinks, tubs, and showers that are slow to drain can indicate a clog that’s resulted in a sewage back-up. Typically, this is a sign of a sewage issue if more than one drain in your home has this problem.
- Soggy spots on lawn. Does the ground on your yard feel damp or soggy in certain spots? Unless you’ve had an absorbent amount of rainfall recently, large amounts of water under your lawn can indicate a leaky sewer line.
- Septic waste in yard. A build-up of waste water in your yard is a clear sign of a broken sewer line.
Depending on your concerns, our expert technicians in Buffalo perform a full sewer line drain inspection s to determine the cause, as well as what types of repairs are needed.