Request a Call Back
"*" indicates required fields
When it comes to water leaks (often reflected by high water bills), early detection is essential to making timely repairs and preventing future problems with your home, especially when dealing with a slab leak. Our Buffalo water leak detection technicians will isolate and repair the problem using our state-of-the-art equipment. Once the source is identified, we can make repairs quickly, so you can stop spending excess money on utilities.
There are many types of leaks that can occur in a home, including:
- Sewer leaks. Sewer leaks can cause gurgling sounds when flushing the toilet, slow drainage throughout your home, or a rotten egg smell (sulfur) in your home. By smoke testing and video camera inspection we can find the origin of the problem in your sewer lines. Root invasion can cause stress on the drain line and could lead to separation.
- Water leaks. The cause of a water leak could be as minor as a running toilet, or stem from a more serious cause, such as a leak under the foundation of your home causing structural damage.
- Foundation leaks. Movement in the foundation of your home could be caused by a plumbing leak under the slab. Water and sewer lines beneath your home can cause cracks and movement in the structure. At The Plumber, Heating & Cooling, we can fix the leak and stop further erosion of the ground below your house. Our water leak detection technicians in Buffalo will check for leak locations with state-of-the-art equipment. Once the leak is found, we can make pipe repairs with little disruption to your home or business.
Here are some of the most common signs of water leakage:
- Reduced water pressure
- Water stains on ceilings
- Peeling paint or wallpaper
- Mold or mildew
- Sagging ceilings
- Damaged flooring in kitchen or bathroom
- Rusty or corroded pipes
- Increasing water bill costs
If you’re unsure whether you have a water leak in your home, it’s best to schedule a full inspection with one of our experienced Buffalo water leak detection technicians. We also provide winterization services in the Buffalo area.